So one of the greatest blessings in my life are two amazing new friends: Amy and Allison Brown.
Amy is my first counselor, and Allison is her older sister. They live together here in BDA 2 (where I actually am right now..ha, it's basically my second home), and they are SO AWESOME. They are from SL as well, and actually went to Olympus too! Anyway, we actually share standards. Mine are high, as far as media I watch/listen to, etc., and I feel like I've finally found friends who have the same standards!! It's been SO refreshing and comforting and nice and FUN to know them and hang out with them!
I started getting to be really good friends with Amy, because she is one of my counselors, but she and Allison are so close, and I just love Allison, just as much pretty much. They are often a packaged deal, which is so much fun, they have a really good relationship, so it's just twice the fun when they are both there.
Anyway, I feel extremely blessed that they are in the ward. I honestly feel like they are here, at least partly, for my benefit. I am not loving being around my roommates so much lately, and these Brown sisters are my escape. They have been my sanctuary lately, for which I am so so grateful. I love them. We all get along so well, it's so nice and so fun!
Anyway, I can't really say enough about these girls and what a blessing they have been, and ARE, in my life right now. I am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment