I just now found out I have been accepted to the U of U nursing program. I know I should be way more excited than I feel, and I am happy and feel honored to be accepted. But I just don't know if that's really what I want to do. Especially lately, I have been thinking I don't really want to be a nurse, that I'd rather do something more, like PA (although thinking of doing the rotations/residency terrifies me, practically into not wanting to do PA), or even becoming an EMT or radiology tech (something I've always thought looks fun). I don't know!!! This is one of the most stressful things I've ever had to try to decide: what to do with my life. What career to choose.
I feel overwhelmed, stressed, ready to cry, not sure what to do. Aaa....!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment