Tonight I got really irritated at my roommates, because they are always doing homework on Sundays. They both play or do whatever all weekend it seems like (they often do some homework), and then are stuck with all this homework on Sundays. It's annoying to me because 1) To me, doing homework on Sundays does not go along with keeping the Sabbath day holy. Homework is work, just as much as going to work is, and God wants us, has commanded us, to rest from our work, from our labors on His day. It's so obvious and important to me, not to do hw on Sundays, and it amazes me how many people don't get it, it seems, and just do hw anyway. It also annoys me because 2) Jessica has spent a great portion of her Saturdays the past two, watching tv! For like multiple hours! And now she had all this hw to do tonight and couldn't come play games (at least I assume that was what she was doing when she said she "couldn't").
I'm also annoyed because my roommates don't ever come to ward prayer or anything. After church, besides going VTing, and having a council mtg, Jessica basically was stuck to her computer all day, doing whatever. And almost always has her headphones in, which annoys me because she can never (almost never) hear me when I say something to her, so I have to wait til she pulls an ear bud out, and then repeat myself. This happens on nearly a daily basis, and it's so annoying!!! I feel like she isolates herself, or is watching something she knows she shouldn't, and that I wouldn't approve of, so she doesn't want me to hear. It's driving me crazy, this headphones thing. And the being glued to the computer all the time, but especially on Sundays. Get out and do something, or have a conversation with another person, or read the scriptures or the Ensign! Aah!
Okay, I'm done venting for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment