Soooo I'm back to being okay with my roommates being around. I just needed to get the GRE over with, ha. And don't worry, I apologized to both of them last night for how I acted after they got home. They were both nice about it and aren't holding it against me. Thank goodness.
But yes, I took the GRE!! I'm done!! And I feel so much better about it, overall, than I did about the first one. I actually prepared this time, at least a lot more, and I felt so much more ready. I also feel that I really tried my best on the test, and that's all you can do. I don't feel like I did better on the essays this time, but I feel like I did better on the rest of it, overall. I got my scores for the verbal and quatitative parts, 153 and 156 respectively, which are just above average. Normally, being right around average is not something I feel great about, but from what it said in the study book I used, that'a apparently where most people score, is in the middle. So at least I was above average, and not just below. But I'm so happy it's over! Mom and Dad were praying for me, and probably some of my siblings who knew, which meant a lot to me, and added to my prayers, I'm sure they helped! The test lasted 4 hours, and I was SO ready to be done and get out of there by the time it was over! It was so long. And I sent my scores to the four PA schools that require the GRE, so now I need to finish the supplemental applications for some, and just wait to hear from the other schools.
Last night I did not write in my journal, I forgot to, until I was laying in bed to go to sleep. So tonight's will cover both days.
Last night I went over to my friend from work, Jeni's, apt., and we watched the Biggest Loser season 13 premier (yes, a new season!!), and I got her hooked on it. :) I love that show. A boy came over that she ad her roommates are friends with, named Matt, and we chatted some, and he seems really great. He is like 26, teaches at the MTC, wants to be a seminary teacher, and was wearing good shoes. He was cool to talk to, and I would love to get to know him better, to have a chance to. Not likely that will happen though. Oh, well. Also, the disappointing thing was that he and her roommate kissed for a really long time the night before I guess.... anyway.
But then, because she is having major roommate problems that I can totally relate to, Jeni came over to my apt. and spent the night. We chatted a while in her lounge before, which was really good. Before bed we read Preach My Gospel and some scriptures together (she is going on a mission soon, to Ohio), which was neat.
Today was a good day, I worked a while doing personal assisting, and got through all five rounds of Bob Horner's exercises he is supposed to do each day, and which his sister-in-law has been concerned that I'm not actually doing them with him. So that was good, productive. We watched the show "Fatal Attraction" on Animal Planet while doing them, and we saw some pretty crazy animal attacks and killings of people.
I took a two and a half hour nap this evening, in preparation to be up late watching "Up" with Jeni and her friend who is coming (and sleeping) over, because I have to work at 6 in the morning. Hopefully I won't regret watching it that late...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment