Ha, wow, I already forgot about my new goal, and here I am at home, needing to ease my brain for GRE studying, so I decided to write in my journal. And whatdaya know, I am fulfilling a goal I forgot I even set! I am a struggle.
So yes, I am here at home, in SL, with the parentals. Why? Because I still can't be around my roommates yet, I am still not ready to have them back, and yet they are, so I decided it was urgent, I needed to leave. So I packed my bags, went to work, and headed straight home after work. I'm so glad I did though. It was also so I would have a quiet place to study tonight, specifically to take the practice GRE. I know I could have gone to the library (on campus), but I have become so un-used to going there now, and I just didn't want to. I wasn't in the mood to go out into public or be around people. I just wanted to study at "home." So I came home. And it has been very nice to be here, an especially nice change from how anxious and stressed about things I was feeling last night in my apt. I felt like a confused and agitated animal, having had my lair barged into, without my permission, yet there being nothing I could do about it.
Anyway, tonight is good, I got through half of the practice GRE, my brain hurts now, partly because it was about 10 pm, so I quit. I so hope I do well on it tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment