Monday, January 23, 2012

PA interview invitation...!

Freak, I just got an invitation for an interview for a PA school. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited. I mean, it's way exciting. When I opened the email I screamed, I was so excited. But after about a minute, reality started setting in. It's to King's College, which is (didn't even know this before I looked it up) in Wilkes-barre, PA. Far away. That's not a huge deal, the big deal is the price of plane tickets. They are expensive!!
Right now I am feeling very overwhelmed and unsure of what to do. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go, how could I not? But I'm terrified right now. Flying alone doesn't bother me. But I've never flown somewhere I am not going to meet someone I know at. Or do something that the rest of my life could be affected by. Freak, do I even want to be a PA??? I don't know!!
I just got off the phone with Mom, and being the wise mother she always is, she suggested I don't do anything about it tonight, but just think and pray about it, and think more about it tomorrow. And to also talk to Peter about it, since he's gone through this process a lot. Three times now, I think.
So that's what I'm going to do.
This is crazy. I'm not ready to do real life. Times like this make me feel really young and inexperienced and not prepared for something this huge! Going alone also sounds terrifying. Mostly because of what I'd actually be going for, I think I'm going to be sick, I'll be so nervous, regardless. But having to figure out where I will stay, and transportation, etc... I might ask, and Mom suggested this too, Rosanna or Camille or someone--Jake even, maybe--if they would want to come with me.

Anyway, I've got to go shower and go to bed, I'm working at 6 in the morning.
I'll update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment