Well, I'm here in Wilkes-barre, PA, in my hotel room, safe and sound. But not before a very long, exhausting, and somewhat emotional day.
I was traveling on airplanes for ten hours, boarded three planes, had two layovers, including one that was almost three hours in NJ, and after surviving the nausea-inducing bumpiness of the little propeller-plane of the last leg of my trip, I was on ground again, and would be for the next day and a half.
I will talk about my traumatic next twenty minutes or so, later. It's past midnight here, and I've got to get ready for my interview tomorrow and then go to bed so I can go to Wal-Mart early and get mousse for my hair, because I couldn't bring mine, since it was more than 3 oz., and I didn't check any luggage (best thing I ever did).
Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment