Monday, February 18, 2013

My LDSSingles.com profile


So I graduated from BYU last year in exercise science and am now working on my second bachelor's, in nursing school at the U.
served a mission in Nashville, TN, which was the greatestexperience of my life. And now I love the south, black people, andcountry music even more.
I'm pretty easy going and am usually up for any good clean fun. I'm also easily entertained, and don't really care what I'm doing, but more who I'm with. I think you can have a good time doing anything, depending on who you're with.
BUT, I do love being active and doing fun things. I love volleyball, trampolining, being with friendsfoodroad trips, laughing andmaking people laugh. I absolutely love Brian Regan, he is hilarious.
love getting to know people and having a good conversation,music, boating, especially wake boarding, hanging out with the fam, and playing board games. I'm also a sucker for just stayinghome and watching a movie. I also love hikingcamping, snow shoeing, etc. On my bucketlist are para-gliding and sky diving.
I'm all about trying new things and having new experiences. Ilove awkward ones because they make good stories. I love lifeand try to find the positive in everything. And I love the gospel, it is the most important and amazing thing in my life.


I'm deleting my account tonight, but in case things don't work out with Wes, here are some screen names I wanted to perhaps check back with later:
swoop8
johnnylive
MeJosher
gothappiness
Unclemoose
Wahha
Cassiuss
Bthatch
Ross801
kinglewis

And then there was lovetoskateboard, or John Lewis, who messaged me a total of about 8 times before getting a response, ha. Which unfortunately was just tonight, and I feel like it would be unfair to Wes if I went out with him, even though I kind of want to now because of the offer of the date he made me a couple days ago, to show me some cool stuff where he works in the temple. But oh, well.
Here was my message to him:
Hey John (right?),
So first of all, I have to say that I am really impressed with your perseverance!  When you messaged me a bunch a month or so ago, that was at a time when I honestly was just not feeling dating in general, I wasn't really interested in dating anyone, and I was kind of just over the online dating thing (why I didn't get off then, I'm not really sure) and had pretty much no desire to go out with anyone from online. Which is partly why I never responded, so sorry about that.
But this time around, in all honesty, I would like to say yes. In fact, I would say yes. But the thing is I've been going out with another guy, and things have recently progressed to the point that I feel like it would be unfair to him for me to go out with you at this point.
I'm getting off this site tonight actually, but I have your name, so if things change, I'll look you up on facebook and see if your offer still stands. 
Thanks for your messages, take care. 
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment