Friday, February 8, 2013

I like Wes.

In response to Camille's email asking me about the dinner date with David, from online:

SOOOOOoooo, it was fine. I had actually about gotten home from it at the time of your email. :) But yeah, he was nice and fun to talk to, he even had some good shoes on, but he didn't really tickle my fancy or anything. I like Wes more. 
And SPEAKING of Wes, so after I came home from the date, I finished a paper that was due last night, and then went over to Wes's to go hot tubing. Ha! We got kicked out after about five min, which I was actually okay with because the water wasn't the hot. So then we just hung out in his apt with one of his roommates and this other kid in his ward who stopped by. It was fun. :)
Yesterday I had called him to invite him to Mom and Dad's stake activity tonight, with the BYU Ballroom Dance team, but he can't go because he will be driving back from Burley, ID for work. So we are going to do something later tonight after he gets back.
There's the update! :)
(Melissa)

No comments:

Post a Comment