Sunday, June 5, 2011
What to do with my life...the recurrent question
So I'm once again in turmoil in regards to my future. I'm back to not knowing what to do with my life. I was set on PA school, and not nursing is back on the board, and I'm totally on the fence about the two. I was getting really overwhelmed last week, and I'm not so much now, thanks to talking to Mom about it, praying, going to the temple, but I still don't know which profession I should choose. So as of now, my plan is to finish my PA school application, and at least apply to the school in Mesa (my top choice), and see how I feel from there. I've also looked at accelerated nursing programs in AZ. For some reason going to AZ is really appealing to me, AZ just keeps coming to my mind. I have never really been there, and I think it would be great to live there. But I dunno.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment