I'm so frustrated and discouraged about boys. I want to be dating someone so bad. So bad. This probably sounds dumb, but I ache for that type of relationship right now. I crave it so much.
There's this other guy, he's actually one of the stake institute teachers, and his name is Rob Martin, and he's like 27 and a really great guy. I've met him and talked to him a couple times, and I would love so much to have the chance to get to know him better. He wears chaccos, which I love, and is mature, has graduated, has a job, is funny, and he's cute. My kind of cute, clean cut. He's actually roommates with John Sowa, who is in our dinner group. So when John cooks is when I've been able to talk to him a little, at their apt., but it doesn't happen very often. So I don't see him very much, but I just really feel like there could be something there, if we got the chance. I actually pray for it, often.
Right now I feel like I just need to get out of Provo and hang out with family. I feel like Provo is just filled with disappointing men right now (those already mentioned, as well as Nate Fairbourn), and it's really discouraging.
I need my little Rachel (Kerr). I just love her. All my nieces and nephews. I need to get out of here and feel some love that I don't have to compete for.
No comments:
Post a Comment