Yeah, so he is driving me crazy too. For some reason, all that comes out of his mouth when he talks to me anymore is sarcasm and teasing, never anything serious or sincere, and it's been funny for a while, but I'm sick of it. I want to be like, "is this your version of flirting? I mean, what are we, back in elementary?" I have become a lot less attracted to him because of this. I don't even make a big effort to say hi to him anymore. Like at ward prayer tonight. He and Dan Smith and Nate Fairbourn were the first ones out there on the balcony, and I waved to them (he waved back) from our apartment "porch," but once we were there...well, we weren't really by him at all. But I was sitting on the ledge by the stairs of the balcony and as he left I didn't make any effort to say anything to him (I used to would have---also, I was having a conversation with someone), but he sure didn't even acknowledge me either. I'm annoyed with him.
I want to be friends with him. I used to think he was a really awesome, respectable guy, and we used to be able to have good, sincere conversations, but man, not anymore. I don't get it. Yet he always has to say something when I'm nearby (well, often), like a snide remark or what not. He always says, "Ooohhh myyy goooosh," and then whatever else. And that phrase has been kind of an inside joke between us for a while, but nothing sincere ever really comes out of his mouth to me anymore, so it's not even really that funny anymore. Ugh, he's been driving me crazy. And I think the thing that bothers me about this is that he was like my last hope, as far as guys go, this summer, or around here. But he's basically out. So that leaves...yeah, no one.
That's right, no options. I've told Tiffany this last week that we've exhausted all our resources, and we need new ones (to which she said, "What resources?" Haha, so true.). There are some good guys around here, but they're all young. Bummer.
Anyway, I think I just needed to vent about Isaac to someone, or on here... :)
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment