Thursday, January 23, 2014

Andy update, via email to Liz Stitt

This was my email back to her today, in response to her telling me more details as to why things ended with the guy she was dating (also met on Tinder, haha), and her enquiring about Andy and what are the top 5 things that attract me to him.

Hm. That seems weird. I'm so sorry he wasn't willing the try more and that things didn't work out. I really thought something might with him. He sounds great, but he must not be that great if he's not still dating the Liz Stitt. His loss. So sorry. How are you doing with it now?

Andy..he is a really great guy, he has great media morals, likes rock climbing and has taken me a couple times, he's smart, driven, is very spiritually sound, treats me really well, and smells awesome. There's seven. :) He is a really great person. And things are going fine. Still just not sure what will happen or for how  long we will date. I'm really comfortable with him, and like I said, he treats me really well, I just feel like that spark is not quite there for me as much as I sometimes wish it was. I think just personality differences. But we keep dating because I don't feel like it needs to end or anything yet, and I kind of hope it comes. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment