Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I like Andy again.

So last Friday I left my wallet in Andy's car, so despite his being very willing to bring it up to me over the weekend or even meet me half way, I told him not to worry about it, and I went down there on Tues to get it, and we got to hang out for about an hour and a half. And I kind of feel like it was a little bit of a turning point for me with him. I've thought about him and missed him more than usual since then, and am really excited to see him again on Friday. It wasn't anything crazy that we did, I picked him up from school, we drove to his car where my wallet was, went and got ____, then had thirty min left til I had to go to be up in SL for a mtg with our Bishopric, so we ended up checking out this candy/pop shop right there on that corner that always has different restaurants. It's called Pops and Sweets, I think. Had all kinds of random candies like you would only find in foreign countries, and lots and lots of flavors of soda. We got a couple chocolate candies we'd never had and a white chocolate hot chocolate with raspberry ice cream in it. It was AMAZING. They had a flat screen there in the restaurant that had the movie Twister playing, so we watched some of that while we ate our candies and drank our white hot chocolate and I rubbed his back. It was a really fun quick little date! I really like just seeing him on a normal day, just doing normal things, like the day during his finals that I went down and hung out while he studied, etc.
But he is so good to me, and that really goes a long way. And it was really fun just to hang out for a bit. We flirted, we kissed, we joked around, we chatted. He's so cute how he will steal a kiss when he can. I love it. And I am loving it more and more.
I'm pretty excited about Fri. We're doubling with his roommate Randy, and going rock climbing, which I love.
So we'll see. I still am not sure if we really click like I want to with whoever I marry, but we'll see. Day at a time, still day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment