Not sure about Andy.
I went down there on Tues night, hung out with him at school, met some of his school friends, chatted with Joel for a bit (Elder Anderson, he and Andy are in the program together and have become good friends), which was way fun to see him. Then we went and picked up dinner at Zupas (he knows I love Zupas:), then came back to campus and he studied while I blogged. With some kissing in there..
It was fun, and he is a great guy, but I just don't know if we click as much as I wish we did. I dunno. We kissed a lot and I stayed too late, and nothing inappropriate happened necessarily, but I just don't think it is a good use of time. It's too late. I left at about 1 am, and I should have left before then, at like midnight at the latest. I think that's partly why I felt kind of meh after that night, too much kissing, kind of makes me lose interest.
But he's coming up Friday (tomorrow), not sure what we're doing still.
Here's the other thing. One of his school friends he introduced me to on Tues was this guy and I can't even remember his name, but when I met him and was chatting with him a little, and looking at him, inside I was like, "that is what I want." And I was so attracted to him. He was cute, tall, had good shoes, seemed like a fun, good guy. And I felt so guilty thinking all this as I was standing next to Andy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment