So one of my new year's resolutions is to write in my journal more. So here's to that real quick.
Quick update--I need to go to bed, I'm at Jamie and Wendy's and Jamie and I are ready for bed, we're going to go to the temple tomorrow, and it's already almost 2 am..
But Andy and I are still dating, kind of a funny story since I last wrote about it, how it's happened, but he wasn't sure since then, and so I went down and hung out with him for a day during his finals week, and we talked about things, and at one point he decided that we should probably just pull back for a bit, but still go out when we could, but by the end of the day we decided to just date and see what happened. And we kissed a lot that night. Ha.
So we're dating. And I'm still not sure about him. In fact I don't think we will get married, but I'm still trying to just take one date at a time. I like being with him, he treats me like gold, but when I'm not with him, I'm like, meh. I don't really miss him a ton. And the Provo-Salt Lake thing makes it harder too.
But we're still dating, and I'm not sure how he's feeling about things, he seems to really like me. But then again he probably thinks that's how I'm feeling. Which has been true, until very recently, which is when I started feeling "meh" again.
This dating thing, I just don't know about it.
One date at a time, I have to keep telling myself that.
Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment