Monday, January 20, 2014

My job

Today was day 2 of 3 in a row at work for me, and it was a crazy day! As most are. I didn't get a lunch (clocked out for a half hour though, just to save the hassle, ha), and I was there for more than 13 hours, like most days, but it was actually a really good day! It went by way fast (as usual), I really liked who else was working (specifically Colleen was one of my aides, and Erin was charging, and Jules was training to charge, and Mikyla was there, we've become friends), I put in an IV by myself, no one watching, for the 2nd time ever (so excited! on my sweet (sometimes) old lady, Margaret, who had such huge popping veins in her hand I didn't even use a turniquet), but in a dobbhoff tube (with Jules' help), and just learned a lot. I liked my patients, they liked me for the most part, it was sunny outside, it was a holiday so I got to park in the visitor parking.. It was a good day, I really like my job and am so grateful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment