The three of us want to live together. Wendy has wanted to buy a house for a while now, and since I've been making money and could actually afford to move out now, I want to live with these girls, of course. So our plan was for Wendy to buy a house and we'd all move in together.
But she hasn't had a ton of luck with house hunting. But recently there was a house that we had the opportunity to rent, from this lady that Mark (Jamie's brother) works with, and we went to look at it last week, and its a great house, over in Sugarhouse, would be perfect, so fun to live in together. But she wants the mortgage covered, which is $1450, and so we'd all be paying about $500 with utilities and everything, which is about 100+ more than we all want to spend. So we're not living there, bummer.
But hopefully somewhere else, it would be so fun to live with them, I just love these girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment