June 29, 2012
OK!
Now i can finally tell you everything!!!! ha, I am soo happy. Things have been so crazy and teaching me so much lately, and good too. I feel like it has just been one disaster to a next honestly, which has ended up being a really neat learning experience for me. To make a long story short I had a blessing when i got here when i was really struggling with homesickness and i was promised that my body would cooperate (which was kind of random of him to say) so that i could do everything i was to do/experience what I needed to while i am here. And since then i have seriously not gone more than 5 days without some problem flaring up but what has been neat is looking back i was able to see that even though its been kind of miserable health wise, i HAVE been able to do everything, i haven't felt the best while doing it, but i've been able to, and even just things i really wanted to do, i've somehow been able to. it's really a neat thing to me, and really special. i just wanted to share it with you cus i trust you so much. anyways, it's just cool to me. the Lord really does know each of us and takes care of each of us. I would just say that I know you are going through way hard stuff with school, and you have a horrible correspondent to put up with, but i know you will do amazingly through your program, that he will help you do everything you need to do, i know that because he is showing me that right now. And if you are staying in the computer lab so long that the motion sensor lights go off, you are definitely for sure putting in the effort on your part, you sound most qualified for all divine help :).= you win.
How was that pharm test you were telling me about? Get out alive?! How have other tests been and things as you've gotten further along into the semester. What are you learning about right now? Also, I really want to hear how your weekend in Texas went and how things all worked out. It sounded like a ton of fun, i hope you were able to enjoy it and get away from all the stresses of school, even though it was just for a bit. a good weekend away can be so refreshing and empowering.
To answer your question, I have 3 roomates. we are all in one room and it just kind of has two little offshoot sides of the main area and bathrroom and there are 2 girls in each 'wing' but don't get the impression the room is big when i say wing, it's def. not big. But they are great, really funny side note. at the beginning of the semester i kind of liked this boy and my roommate natalie apparently started liking him too and she's the type that just knows how to work the magic spells on boys so they were totally a thing/couple, stolen right from under my nose. it was just super ironic to me that her name was natalie and liked the same boy as me...kind of rung a bell and it was right after the whole Provo episode...haha. anyways, definitely no hard feelings towards any natalie's, just one of those funny things. But i do think i should steer clear of natalies... ;)
I have a major crush on one of the guys here (different than the one from the former paragraph). He is awesome and I think he is super cute. We've been able to do a bunch of stuff together lately and I am lovin' it. I don't know what he's thinking but I just make up my own little world and it's great. haha. His name is Geoff Grover. He’s from Colorado and likes outdorsey stuff and I really want him to like me too. :)
Anyways, that’s that. We only have 2 classes now, 6 credits still, but that’s kind of nice, less class time overall. I still need to finish some papers/finals for some of the classes we just finished up, but eventually they’ll get done I ‘spose. It’s also getting sooo hot. When we were in Jordan it was 107 in the shade and humid, talk about hot. The sweat be pourin out of me. One day we had been hiking around all day and we got on the bus at the end and me and my clothes were literally all over damp, it felt like I had been in a pool and was starting to dry, but every inch of me and my clothes at some point had been watered down. The theme is to “embrace the sweat”. So great. I embrace it. Being the naturally sweaty individual that I am, I really didn’t have a choice.
Any new good country songs on the radio lately? I have been missing country soooo much. I realized that I own like 3 country songs and have been reliying pretty much completely on Grooveshark and the radio and so I am kind of countryless unless I convince someone else to play country for me.
What have you been up to though? Do tell! Is school picking up and becoming even more demanding or have you kind of found a groove and been able to have a little more free time? How are the med students? :) I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to your sweet sweet emails, you are so nice. Thank you for checking in on me, making sure camels hadn’t killed me. P.s. I did get to ride a camel finally though!!! It was really weird. You are my bestest friend. I hope you are doing so well and are most happy. I promise to be a better responder, sorry again, please don’t take it personally, I have just been completely overwhelmed with everything.
Thank you for being such a good friend. I hope you have a great day, you are the best. Honestly. Can't wait to hear how you are doing.
Love you!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment