Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cleaning with David Hall..!

If I were asked if I thought I already knew the person that I would one day marry, as of just tonight, I can now say that I hope I do. And that I hope it's David Hall.
So we just got done cleaning the Conference Center, as well as the JSMB, and David Hall, the guy I've been wanting to know basically since I moved into the ward, and I basically hung out the WHOLE TIME. It was amazing, it was like a dream. We had all kinds of quality date-like conversation, without the pressure of it actually being a date. We rode in the same car there and back (Brandt's), and both sat in the back seat. Then when we got there and all got split up, he and I got put on a floor of the JSMB alone, just us, and we vacuumed and dusted and wiped a bunch of the rooms. In between his vacuuming we would chat some more. He's great at conversation, and really easy to talk to. We seem to have similar senses of humor, which was fun and is awesome, and everything about him I really like so far. Just a really good guy. Those are hard to find these days. I like how he dresses, he is very kind, polite, a gentleman, oh and he smelled SO GOOD. Even at midnight, after we were done, he still smelled really good. Maybe even more so than at the beginning. Maybe I was just totally crushing on him and noticing it more.
Oh, and just from some things he said, it seems like he has really good standards, like with media, movies, etc., which is HUGE to me.
The thing was though that he seemed just as interested in getting to know me as I was in getting to know him. Though maybe he's like that with everyone he meets.
But the bummer about the whole situation, about him, and me feeling like something could really happen with a guy like him, is that he is MOVING to PROVO next week! Ugh. Seriously? Talk about terrible timing. We were in the car on the way there when he told me that, and I felt my heart kind of drop, like something good was slipping through my hands or something. Maybe not, that sounds dramatic. But I was totally bummed about it, and still am. He's starting the MBA program down there, which is two years long. So that stinks. Not about the program, but that's he's moving.
But I would really really like to go out with him before he leaves. Provo isn't that far. For someone as great as he is, I would totally be willing to do a long distance relationship. Hm, that would stink though, really. That would be lots of gas...
Oh well, with my luck and track record, nothing will happen and I won't have to worry about that.
And kind of by accident (maybe by fate..?) I discovered tonight that he lives on Connor St. Right south of 27th, which I run right by sometimes. I think maybe I should run by there every day for the next week... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment