Friday, December 16, 2011

GRE again

So to increase my chances of getting into PA school, I am retaking the GRE. At first, when I started thinking about doing it again, I was dreading it. I tell you what. And even after I decided to, I was really really scared about it. But since then, I've been able to borrow Robby Jarstad's (in my ward) new GRE study book (when I took it, it was still the old GRE, so I couldn't use my study book anymore), and it is SO helpful! I'm feeling a lot more prepared for it, or that I will be, plus it's not so hard to want to study this time around because I'm not doing other classes at the same time. That has made a huge difference! In fact, I need to be studying right now, before I go back to work, but I just wanted to update about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment