No, I'm actually pretty excited, I have some really fun counselors and I love the girl who is my sec., I think it'll be a lot of fun! Natalie Newman is the other RS pres, who I love, and Joel Anderson, my little best mission friend, is the EQ pres (yeah, we are in the same ward, totally by coincidence)! So PEC is going to be awesome! :)
Tonight we had our stake training meeting at the Manavu chapel, and it was good, very informative, plus really good food at the end. But Joel brought his new sec., who is Andrew Klemme, who I have never officially met or gotten to know, but have wanted to this whole semester. He has just seemed like an awesome kid. So tonight Joel, Andrew, Natalie, and I sat together after the meeting and ate, and I got to talk to Andrew and get to know him, and it was really fun! Definitely a highlight of my day. He just got home from his mission in July, hasn't even been home five months, but he is pretty mature, and down to earth. And as far as I've been able to tell, wears good shoes. :)
So we'll see, I hope I get to hang out with him and get to know him more, he was very enjoyable to talk to. And we didn't talk a ton, but he seems like a good conversationalist, which is huge. He also wears glasses, which I find very attractive in a guy, and he's not skinny. Yay for a non-skinny boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment