But whatever. I'm done.
I'm just going to go to school, and hang out with my new girlfriends! :)
Speaking of such people, I love my neighbors (Alyse and Tiffany)! It has been so long since I've had neighbors that I'm actually good friends with and hang out with, and I love it! We can go back and forth and I love leaving our doors open and just walking in and out of each others' apartments. It hasn't happened a ton so far (I make it sound like we're already doing that all the time..:), but some, and I'm sure it'll only happen more frequently.
We all hung out at a friend's apt. on Friday night (Sterling May, past BYUSA VP, awesome guy) and played games aaaallllllllll night. It was SOOOO fun! Samantha (Sam) Crane, one of my good friends from BYUSA, was there too, whom I absolutely love hanging out with, and her roommate Olivia, who is really fun too, and the whole night was a blast. First Tiffany and I went to Ross real quick (so I could grab a bridal shower gift for Alexis Pomeroy, a friend from the mission...eventhough we didn't actually serve in Tennessee at the same time, I met her after), and then we met up with Alyse and her game night at Sterling's after. It was a blast. So much fun. I really hope we do it more. And it was so refreshing to meet new people, and to hang out with guys that I didn't feel like had just gotten back from their missions. There are so many of those around, which is not a bad thing, but when you are 24 and a returned sister missionary and about to graduate, that's just a little young. Which is why it is really exciting to meet a guy who is 24, or even 23. I can do a year younger, but that's kind of my limit.
So in my genetics class I have my two study buddies. Mark May and Todd. We are genetics friends. And the funny thing is that we all became friends through physics classes. Funny how bonds are made from suffering through the same classes.
I will continue about these friends later...I am at the Merkleys.
No comments:
Post a Comment