Dear Melissa,
I wanted to write you a note, but all my paper got munched in my purse, so this will have to do. I just wanted to tell you that I'm SO GLAD I got to be your roommate this past semester. I really loved living with you. I appreciate how willing you were to share things or do favors for me and how you were so easy going about things going on in the apartment.
I feel like I learned a lot from your example this semester. I loved seeing you studying your scriptures during the day and I admired how you had the discipline to stay on campus until all hours of the night so many nights in a row.
Thanks for being such a good friend to me. You are so easy to talk to, and I always knew that you really cared about what was going on in my life. I will miss you a ton out in DC! I want to hear about your life and all the amazing things you do. Good luck with everything--I know you'll be great in whatever you decide to do.
Love,
Alisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment