I'm leaving tomorrow night to go up to Salt Lake to fly out with Mom, Dad, and Grandma on Thurs. morning to TX, to go to the sealing of little Ella to Joe and Sally. I'm way excited to be there, not to mention we are going to WICKED while we are down there!, but school this week has gotten stressful, due to trying to get everything done before I leave, and take my children's lit. test tomorrow (it ends while I'm gone).
And on top of everything, I'm feeling pretty down about boys. I feel so undatable right now, I don't feel attractive, I don't feel like any boys like me. And this isn't a first or anything, but it's more intense recently for some reason.
I think about Steve still, nearly daily. I miss him. I miss feeling liked. I miss feeling pretty and attractive. I miss feeling wanted. He made me feel all those things, more than I ever had in my whole life. And I miss that so bad.
I miss having someone who wanted to be with me, someone to study with, to talk to daily, who really cares about how my day is.
I want to be dating someone so badly right now. It's been almost a year since Steve and i started dating, and I feel like it's been forever since I dated someone. I try not to pray too much for a boyfriend or whatnot, because I know it's all in the Lord's timing, and it will happen when it's supposed to, but I so would love that companionship, a relationship right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment