But I sure had a blast! A bunch of my good BYUSA friends were there, and I just love my BYUSA friends. Sam Crane and her date (Johnny, the obnoctious one) were there , as well as Jenny (my ED) and Remington, Justine and her date (Seth), and then Cara, who planned it. She didn't have a date either, cuz she was in charge of the whole thing, and just kind of ran around the whole time too, but we hung out for a few minutes at a time here and there, as well as with Justine, or Sam, or a combination. It was seriously so much fun. I love being involved and helping with things like that. And I love taking pictures. And it was fun to be there and just be able to do whatever, and not have to worry about a date.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Working the next dance--SO fun!
The next day I went to another Preference dance, but just to help out. It was Beauty and the Beast themed, and formal, so I dressed up again and went and just walked around all night and took pictures. It was such a blast! One of my EFY girls, Morgan Cross, was in town that weekend, to check out BYU, and she wanted to come, so she came with me (despite me warning her that it might be boring). She wore a dress of my roommate's (Alisha) and she pretty much just followed me around all night. I felt really bad, and thought the whole time that she was probably pretty bored. She said she wasn't, but I think she may have been at least some. We danced a little here and there, but mostly she really just followed me around cuz I would just wander everywhere with the camera. And I figured it would be like that, which is why I kind of tried to talk her out of coming, but she really wanted to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment