Then we went and danced some more, and even played croquet! They had a few croquet patches set up, with astro turf, the hoops (held down with clay-type putty), mallets, balls, and everything! It was so great! Dallin won. Then we went and danced more, and we were finally there for a slow song. That's what I was most excited for, and we only got one slow song the whole time we were there! I don't know if they just didn't play many (seemed like that, it was weird) or if we just missed them all. But it was really fun to dance with him. He's attractive.
After the dance we went back to my apt., and played Sequence for a couple games. Both rounds Dallin and I were winning at first and then Sam and Elise would come from behind and win! Then we had banana splits, chatted, and then they left. I walked out with all of them to the parking lot where Sam and Elise, and Dallin were parked, and I walked with Dallin to his car. I gave him a hug goodbye, which wasn't awkward at all, and it was a really good hug! I like hugging him, he is a really good size. I thanked him so much for coming, said it was so fun, and he thanked me for working around his reception. As I was walking away, he was like, "Let me know if you go to the game," so that was cool.
But yeah, it was a really fun night, and I would love to hang out with him some more and get to know him better. He is probably almost 3 years younger than me, but that can be worked around, right? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment