Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fun weekend!

This weekend Peter, Lindsay, Joey, and Kimball flew up for a quick stay and for Peter and Joey to go skiing. They did that on Friday, and I went up to Salt Lake on Friday night, and we all just hung out all weekend. It was so fun, and so needed. I feel very rejuvinated for the coming week.
Friday night we watched the BYU men's volleyball game on TV, and Peter and Lindsay and I chatted a bunch. I told them all about Kayla, and what a treat she is...:) And they asked about my school, and TBT, and I asked Lindsay about her stomach issues, which seem to be more controllable lately, which is exciting.
Sat. we all just kind of hung out, I did some studying. The Merkleys came over and we all watched the BYU basketball game on TV, which was a great game, against UNLV. We won! BYU is soo good this year, with Jimmer Fredette as their star. He is so amazing. He made 16 out of 16 free throw shots. Yeah, wow.
Then we all went to the Kerrs for Wingers night! We had a big dinner that was so good, at their new house in Daybreak, and it was a lot of fun to be all together! We were just missing the Davidsons.
Then I decided to stay overnight again last night. I just didn't want to come back here yet. So I did, and went to Sac. mtg with them this morning, and then we took Peter and gang to the airport, and then I came home and got ready to leave, and headed back down here to Provo for my Teaching Council meeting and break the fast, etc.
Today my fast was for Kayla. Well, for me, to love her and be more patient with her and find her quirkiness funny again, and not irritating.
And since coming back today, from being at home in Salt Lake, I feel a lot less frustrated with her. I even don't mind being around her again. My frustrations with her are gone, which has been nice.

Okay, as we speak, as I have been typing the last couple sentences, she is borderline frustrating me again. Ironic. Not quite frustrating, just...I need to go to bed and not be around her again. Funny thing is, one of my new solutions (well, as of last week) is to just avoid being around her. But just a few minutes ago, she said to me, "I think we need to spend more time together." I was like oh boy. And I said, "Okay..." And then I was like, "What do you have in mind?", hesitatingly. And she said, "I dunno, just since our non-fights, I don't feel comfortable around you, and I mainly hang out with Alisha."
Anyway, I have to go to bed and get out of this room with her. Fred (her non-boyfriend...) is here now, and yeah.. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment