I just got back from church, and I'm just feeling very blessed today. Reasons being:
-Had a really great time with Andy last night. He had just gotten back from his NYC/DC trip the night before, and we were texting yesterday and he invited me down to go to the musical Cinderella at the Scera Shell. It was really fun, and just so comfortable and..fun. I had basically decided before that I didn't want to kiss that night, I wanted to prove to myself, to Heavenly Father, to Jamie, for the sake of us, that we could get together and have a good time withOUT that, without the kissing. And it was hard, but he was good and didn't push it, and didn't try to kiss me during the movie we watched, which I REALLY appreciated, and we didn't kiss. He stole a couple pecks, and he kissed me a bunch on the face at the end of the night, which I think I may like more than on the lips! No sore or swollen lips! Haha, but it was all just so nice and comfortable and fun, and much more innocent. Not sure what is going to happen with him, he moves to DC in less than a month, but I'm not really worried about it. Things will work out how they're supposed to.
-Church was so good, I taught Temple Prep, and despite my not preparing much before hand (or before church, at least), I was very blessed and the lesson went pretty well, I think. Jamie came, as usual, I had treats, and Mark came too (Jamie's brother). So that was really fun.
-I've been trying to get my work shift for this Fri night covered b/c I was scheduled for it but can't work it, b/c it's during Ragnar, and the girl that thought she could take it for me for the last few weeks just let me know Fri that she can't, so I've been trying to switch with someone for last night or tonight, and Andrea has said she'll just take it for me! So my shift is covered AND I don't have to work today, on Sunday, at all! For this I am so so grateful.
-I am happy today, just feel so happy. Lately I just haven't felt this way a lot, I've been kind of moody a lot lately, with my parents, Sally, even Jamie yesterday; and I hate that I feel like it has to do with how things have been in the dating dept...I don't know if that's the case, but I certainly think my good night with Andy last night has affected my mood for the better.
-I don't have to work tonight OR tomorrow. That alone makes me so happy.
-Had a good conversation with John Ericksen, my elementary friend Emily's little brother. I haven't talked to him literally in years, I think, even though we've been in the same ward for quite a while. That was fun to break that ice I've avoided and have a good chat with him and hear all about how his family is doing.
So many other things about today have been great, I am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment