This week has been pretty great so far.
Work has been really good, had a couple really good and even fun shifts, working with fun people and such. As I'm getting more comfortable at work people are starting to see the crazy side of me, and they've been getting a kick out of it, ha. It's been fun.
Wendy, Jamie, and I went to Les Mis at Hale on Monday, which was incredible, and then we went to eat at Tucano's (the amazing and expensive Brazilian restaurant) after, using Jamie's birthday coupon from her birthday month. That was amazing too. I'd only been to Tucano's once before, with some mission friends in Provo once. So this was a lot of fun and tasted amazing. Wendy wasn't as into it all as we were, but it was still great (Wendy just hasn't been herself lately).
Got back on Tinder last weekend, Jamie and I both did when we were in St. George, just for fun while we were down there, to see what kind of guys were down there, but then we stayed on the app, of course, and I've had some fun, positive experiences with Tinder this week! I've had some good luck! So that's been fun, I have a date with a bald guy named Brandon tomorrow night, so that should be fun. He's been fun to chat with texting. And I think he's pretty attractive. I've thought bald guys, at least a lot of bald guys, are really good looking, for a while. Since I was in YW's, I can remember.
And I got a bunch of things done today that I've been wanting to, so yeah, it's been a good week so far! Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment