Monday, April 7, 2014

Email from Jamie

4/6/14
Hey chica,
I hope you are doing ok! I'm sure you're surviving. You always do. But it still doesn't mean that I don't think about you and worry about you being exhausted. Hopefully work is going by quickly, you have a fun group, and that you don't have too many high-maintenance/give me my pain pills now kind of patients. :)
It was fun hanging out with you this weekend (OBVIOUSLY). I'm glad you were able to come over and spend some time here. Also, thanks again for being so generous with your invitations to let me come to dinner. I hope you know that I feel very grateful to have you guys. I was talking to my mom on the phone tonight and telling her how good you and your parents are to me. And that you guys are my family away from home.
There's a quote from an unknown author that says,

“You have to find something. Something that anchors you. Something that keeps you looking forward.” 

I feel like you are this for me. And I know I've mentioned it before, but I feel like you are one of the things/people that keep me grounded. I've thought it before and I thought it again tonight after you dropped me off. 

It is incredible and wonderful to have someone like that in your life. I will keep you for as long as I can :) 

You know how much I love you. You know the joy you bring into my life. 

THANK YOU. 

Have a great rest of the night. 

Jaim 

P.S - Tomorrow night The Voice at Mark's at 7, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment