Thursday, September 13, 2012

Updates on the male department

So much to update on!!
Quick updates:
Nick A. is totally out of the picture. For multiple reasons. Reason #1 being that he is totally not for me, not my type. But he's so awkward around me, doesn't really talk to me at all. But Jamie (RS pres, and my good friend) is interested in him, and it seems kind of mutual. So all the happiness to them.
I'm still thinking about Mr. [perfect] David Hall. For a while I was praying daily about it, that something might could still happen, then there was that Nick Anderson phase and I didn't think about David a whole lot, but then I got back to thinking about him. I don't know if anything is worth hoping for, but I just really liked being around him, and everything I saw in him. I just really want to be around him enough more to either rule him out, y'know, check him off the list, or for something to happen. I just feel like if I don't, I'll wonder "what if" forever, y'know?
So after the suggestion and encouragement of Wendy, I invited him, via facebook, to come hike Timp with us. He couldn't because he was set up on a blind date. But we had some positive interaction on facebook, and then after the Timp ordeal, my friend Jessica DaCosta told me her friends were maybe going to try hiking it again in 2 weeks. I had absolutely no desire to hike that blasted mountain again. But then I thought to be able to invite David again, might be worth it. So I told David not to be too sad that he didn't come because it was a nightmare, but that I might hike it again with some other friends in 2 weeks. He said to definitely let him know.
Here is the start of our "conversation." The rest is on the next post because it wouldn't all post right on this one post.
David! Hey, how's it goin? How's BYU and P-town treating you? More importantly, have you been to Farr's Ice Cream yet? If not, you haven't reached the greatest possible happiness there in Provo.smile
So a bunch of friends and I (including at least one you know, Wendy Larson) are coming down to hike Timp tomorrow night, actually basically backpacking it, camping at a lake partway up, and then hiking the rest of the way in the morning for the sunrise. If you're not doing anything you should come!

No comments:

Post a Comment