Sunday, June 17, 2012

Haven't heard back from Amy, but I emailed her again.

Subject: dead or alive


Dearest Amy,
I've been thinking about you..well, not that that's a new thing. But I feel like it's been a while since I've heard from you--don't worry, I know you're busy, I'm not offended or anything, I just wanted to make sure you haven't been killed by a charging herd of camels or something.
Hope you're having a good time!
Melissa
PS. I think you should transfer to the U. And move into my ward. That would be fun. Just sayin.
PPS. Bummer news of the day: found out the guy in my ward that my interest has been most peaked by is dating someone. Of course. Are we really that surprised? Not really.
PPPS. The good news of the day: I just got a text from the I-15 CORE project (I get their texts, updates on the construction and such, to know what exits are closed, etc.) and the construction is done from Lehi to Pleasant Grove!! SIX lanes open! Can you believe it? It's only a section, but still, I thought it was big news. And some that I'm sure you have been dying to hear, while you are there in the Holy Land focusing on what's really important in life, like the Gospel...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment