So I'm feeling pretty good about life right now. At least today, I feel like I am being more effective with my time and really prioritizing. Nothing makes me feel better than being/feeling productive, and today I have. We have a pharm test, test #2, coming this next Monday (in 6 days!), and I've already been studying for it, so though I'm still really overwhelmed at how much we need to know for it, I feel like if I keep using my time wisely and putting the Lord first, it will be doable and okay.
Tonight I went to Institute, though I was kind of wanting to use that time to study, but I'm so glad I went. I'm always glad I go when I do, I love our teacher, Bro. Peterson, and it's a great break and I always get so much out of it. His lessons are awesome. Seems like it's always just what I needed to hear.
I have made some goals for my personal wellness plan that was due over the weekend, and a couple of them are to run a 10k by next May, and to lose 10 lbs by my birthday this year. So steps to getting to both of those include running 3X a week, and steps to getting to that includes becoming more of a morning runner. So I'm starting tomorrow morning. My goal was so be in bed by 11 pm tonight. Right now it's almost midnight, but it's definitely progress from my usual bedtime. And that's what it's all about, right? Progress. I say yes.
Another thing about me right now: I have all this excited-to-be-married energy. I am so excited to get married! I'm excited to have a fiance, I'm excited to go to the temple with him, to come out of the temple and celebrate with everyone out there, to have the luncheon (or dinner), and to have a reception! I think it will all be so much fun! And I'm not even dating anyone, ha! But I just think about those things, and I'm so excited for them! Like the luncheon, specifically, I think is going to be just a party. I think it will be entertaining and so fun. My siblings and inlaws I know will put on a show, and probably embarrass me as much as possible (specifically brother in laws..), out of love of course, and then I just want to have a party of a reception. So hopefully all this will happen while we are still young and can party...:) But seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment