(the last email from Amy, 5/9/12)
Melissa!!!!!!
So glad the date was so good! I just love that it all worked out in the end and you went on a date with the Nick Purse. So good. It just makes me happy. I am glad he suavley handled the walk-up-the-skinny-BDA-stairs- and-walkway-together and goodbye at the door well, how refreshing!! Definitely shows some good skills to consider. As for that Issac fellow, he does sound hard to read, he's a fool if he's not head over heels for you though! How is being at home? have you started classes? what do you think? any men in the new ward and on campus/in classes of possibility?!! How are you doing too, are you feeling good about the program and life? I wish we could have a good heart to heart so I knew what you are really feeling.
I am over the jet lag, I know because for the first week or so getting up at 6 am was not a problem but now it's hard again haha. But Things are great here! I am loving it, everything is amazing and i just can't get over it. OH, I just saw your picture on the side of my screen where it tells about the person you are emailing/shows their picture. I miss you!!! I hope you are doing well and things are good. Do you know what your doing for housing in the fall, do you think you will stay in SLC? Anyways, I want to hear all about how your classes are going and what you think and EVERYTHING!!!
Sorry this is so short, I am running to my next class but when you get a chance I would love to hear how things are going, I know you're probably way busy right now though.
Love you!!! and good luck with the start of school!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment