Sunday, April 15, 2012

Catchup!

So many things I need to update on...boys--the category in general, including how I finally got to talk to Nick Purse today! And that now he has my number! We'll see if he uses it. And that Isaac is totally out of the game. And how I asked Rob on a date last week, but he was already busy, so couldn't go, but hasn't called me since (I was really hoping he would then ask me out, no luck, yet anyway.). Oh well, I'm just not sure I could marry someone who religiously goes to bed before 10:30 pm every day, I don't know if I could even date him. Or a guy who passionately is against Disneyland. Oh, well. And that I had a little crush on Dallas in our ward, recently, but that I think that's passed. And that my feelings, or love I could say, for Joel (Anderson), have been increasing lately. He is moving home the end of this week, and then will be in San Antonio for the summer on an internship. It's been so fun to be in the same ward this year, I'm going to miss him. We both still love each other, we g-chatted the other night, and both said it in our own ways, it was really sweet. I love the relationship we have, it's so unlike any other I have with anyone. It is very special.
And my mission reunion still, which was amazing and everything I hoped and dreamed, specifically because I got to see President, which always makes my life, but also because Bishop Day and his wife (Vicki) were here in town and came to our reunion. It was so good to see him!!! I absolutely loved Bishop Day (Bishop of Burgess Falls, my last area), and he really liked me. Then the Monday after the reunion I went over to President's house, where the Days were staying, and had breakfast with them. Just the Hutchings and the Days and me. It was so so great. I feel like a million buck when I am around those people, I love them so much, and it was, again, so SO good to see and catch up with the Days! They are going to be mission presidents in Taiwan later this year, I'm so excited for them, they will be amazing.
Also that I just got released today from RS Pres., and that I love my job, especially my good friend, Dean, who is 82 and who I spend hours a day with. He's like my best friend, I just love him. And I am going to miss him so much.
And that I've been able to see a lot of good things about going to the U, or at least staying in Utah. But that I'm not ready to leave my friends in Provo yet, and that I probably never will be, so it's just gonna have to be hard for a while I think. Especially living at home, not really looking forward to that too much.
And that Sally and Joe are seriously thinking about and looking into moving to Utah after his residency is over. How great would that be??!
Anyway, but I've got to go to bed, I'm getting worse and worse at getting up on too little of sleep, it's sad. I've resorted to sleeping on our non-full-size couch sometimes lately when I go to bed so late that I'm really afraid of not waking up if I'm in my bed.
K, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment