Thursday, April 26, 2012

First email to AMY

Oh my goodness! You are actually in Jerusalem I hear! Allison told me all about your first email tonight, and how much you are already loving it and not wanting to leave (careful there..), and how your dad forwarded your email on to President Samuelson, and he got a line back from him. Anyway, I'm so glad you are already loving it so much and that you feel so good about being there!!
Ideally, I would love for you to tell me all about it. But I'm sure you don't have the time. But tell me everything you have time to tell me! I would also like to know the following:

What's the weather like? What season are they in over there?
How often do you get to email, and how do you?
Are there any extremely attractive men on the trip?
How was your flight?
Have you already decided on Israeli names for all your eleven children you will have with your handsome husband you met in Jerusalem?

Can't wait to hear all about it! If you are sending your family extended and detailed emails about your travels, you should consider adding me to the forward list. My email address is melissagurr@gmail.com. :)

Also, NICK PURSE CALLED ME TONIGHT!!!!! And we are going out on Friday!! Aaaa!!!! 
Can't believe he actually did. Although, he seems like a man of his word, so in that way I'm not surprised, because he told Natalie that he would. So anyway, now my new goal is to not blow it on this first date. I've been really good at doing that in the past, on first dates, so we'll see if I can break my long-time habit of doing so.
But I must tell you, that after I hung up with him, I wanted to text you SO bad!!! (And you would have been the first I texted) So, this email will have to suffice.

That's all for now--
Your biggest fan here in Provo,
Melissa

PS. In case I wasn't clear, YOU MAY NOT STAY THERE FOREVER. I need you back as soon as possible. I already miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment