Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Week 2=SO FUN!!

So the week ended really really well. We had an amazing company, they were all friends, they weren't clicky (sp?), the girls and I all got really close, our guys were great gentlemen and so sweet, I loved working with Weston, my co, and definitely had a big crush on him y the end of the week (still have:); it wasn't quite as hot this last week--still humid, but not as scorching hot; it didn't rain this week, my feet were in much better condition, I had sandals to wear,...so many great things about the week.
My personal drama with Breck turned out better than I felt at my last entry. Later in the week I found out (he told me) that he had been way tired at the beginning of the week, he had a bunch of hard and frustrating boys, he was in fact sick on Tues. (with diarrhea, poor guy), so those are probably some of the main reasons he was acting differently. I got over him on Wed., which is when I really started having a crush on Weston. We hung out together a lot on Wed., during classes and such, cuz we had some of the same duties during classes and what not. So we went to a couple classes together, and were on class duty outside right near each other once, so we talked and chatted and joked around a bunch that day, it was really fun! He's an awesome guy, and he goes to BYU as well, and lives in the Colony actually. So I'm excited he'll be in Provo in the Fall.
So then on Friday, at the dance, as my crush on Weston is in full swing (after he swing danced with me--SO FUN with him!--and also slow danced with me too..), I was just standing there by myself at one point, watching people and what not, and Breck came up to me and started talkimg to me. He brought up Mary, and how Kari thinks he likes her and I told him she's not the only one who thinks that. And I said that with kind of an accusatory/bitter tone. I didn't mean for it to come out like that, but it just did; I think because he had gotten my hopes up and then crushed me. But when I said that he said I know, and then looked at me and said I don't. I then looked at him with a questioning look, and he looked at me very seriously and again said, "I don't." I don't know what to think of it, I'm trying not to think anything of it, cuz I got crushed by him once already. But deep down I would really love to get to know him better. And he told me that he is planning on transferring to one of the schools in Provo, in January. So who knows what that could bring..
I gotta go to sleep, I'll try to add more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment