Monday, July 12, 2010

So last week turned out pretty good overall, it was really exhausting, hotter than heck, and frustrating at times (our kids), but it was a lot of fun. The funnest part, to be honest, was the socializing with other counselors. Shannon, my roommate, and I became really good friends, and it was so much fun to room with her and hang out with her at the dances and what not. Last week was her first week too, so we were both new, it was great. Also, having crushes on male counselors made things really fun and exciting, I won't deny that. :) I started the week with a crush on Adam McDonald (really tall and thin, red hair), one sort of on Brandon (THE returned missionary, as the youth called him--he had just returned from his mission the day before training on Sat., and I met him at training, and we became instant friends, he was really great, and all the girls had a crush on him :), but then had more of a crush on Breck by about half-way through the week. We kind of "met" and became friends at the dance on Tues. and loved saying hi through the rest of the week. We matched each other on Thurs (my skirt and his tie), and he was the one that came up to me and pointed that out...loved that! :):) But yeah, by the end of the week I was actually really attracted to Breck, and it seemed like it may have been mutual, but I was trying not to get my hopes up, and I wasn't doing very well...
But this week Breck has been a little bit different this week, more, like, distant. Not so friendly and chipper-like. I don't know why, but it's bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment