Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Highlights of last few days

Besides the good things I've already mentioned in the last post just now, other highlights include on Monday at work, talking to Jeff (gay, HCA, almost always seems unhappy) about the Church and Book of Mormon, and him being open to learning more and taking a BOM. I've wanted to share the Gospel with him for a while, he needs it so bad. I'm so grateful I got to talk about it that day!

Totally getting CREAMED at volleyball in our second match last night, only scoring 3, yes THREE, points in the last game (ha, not a highlight, but memorable, haha). Even still, we have ended up 5th of 8 teams for the tournament. Surprising!

Running into Adam Davies (Elder Davies, my first District Leader out in the field) at the gym today. He works for Planet Fitness, and I see him there every once in a while. We've talked once before, but it was short, and nothing memorable. But today he seemed like he actually wanted to chat, and it was fun to, he seems like a good guy. And he's cute! Was dressed perfectly, down to the jeans and shoes! Mm, loved it. But I ended up mentioning we were planning a trip to the Narrows in June, and invited him. He said he thinks he has a family thing that weekend, but I asked if he's on fb, he said yes, so I said I'd find him and send him an invite. It was just really refreshing to talk to a cute, normal, nice guy. Totally made my day.

Guitar class tonight. I love going.

Visiting Paul tonight. I meant to back in Jan or Feb, and then it just never worked out. I told him last week I'd really try to make it happen this week, and I would have rather not and done other things at home, but I'm so glad I did. It was really great to go see him and catch up. I really like talking to him. Because he really likes me and is sincerely interested in my life. He's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment