11/7/13
Man, I need to write everyday.
Ok, so the update on Andy—
About a week and a half ago, Jamie and I got a group of friends
together and we went to Frightmares, with the coupons we got at the State Fair,
the night we met her Tinder Michael. I invited Andy, and he came, and it was a
lot of fun! The whole night was way fun, with everyone that came, and I love
Lagoon! We mostly all stayed together as a group, but at the end, when there
was about an hour left, most wanted to go on the ride ____, but I didn’t
because I knew it would make me sick, and Andy didn’t really want to either, I
think for the same reason. Plus, I really wanted to go through at least one
haunted house before we left, we were at Frightmares, after all. So Andy and I
headed to one of the haunted house lines while everyone else went on some more
rides. And it was fun. I didn’t necessarily really want to be alone with him,
it had been so fun to just have him along with the whole group, to just hang
out with him in that type of situation. No pressure, just fun. But while we
were in line we just chatted, played some “line” games (totally wasted him in
my favorite game, where you can only touch hands and try to knock each other
over), and toward the end of our wait he hugged me. He really likes to hug me,
and with good long hugs. Which normally are nice, in general, but I didn’t
really want that with him, at that time. So I just made sure to make it short.:)
Anyway, I held on to him through the haunted house (I probably would
have held on to whoever was next to me, right?), which I’m sure he loved, and
with his other hand he was trying to keep my hand on his arm warm—probably trying
to hold my hand, but I wouldn’t open my fingers..poor guy. J
But as soon as we were out of the haunted house we parted, I totally let go.
That was the end of Frightmares, because now it was 10 pm when it closed, so I
looked at my phone and someone had texted me to just meet at the entrance now.
We all stopped at In-N-Out on the way home, got some food and shakes,
and then headed back to Jamie and Wendy’s. We all (Jamie, Wendy was there, Mark, Tron, Andy, me) hung out down in their apt for a bit, and laughed and laughed and laughed. I think we were all so tired that we were SO loopy and were just cracking up at everything, it was hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Mark was losing it, he was telling so many funny stories, including his accidental "man date" with his roommate, that ended in them watching Twilight, haha!!! And how he through away all his Ambien pills, but the other night he was desperate, and remembered there were still some in the trash, and so he got one out!! He was squealing with his hand over his mouth, he was laughing so hard, it was so funny!
Eventually, I called it a night, I still had to go help Paul, and Andy left with me, he still had to drive home to Provo. So we went out, and long story short, we were hugging goodbye at his car, and after a couple long hugs, he kissed me! THIS WAS NOT THE PLAN. I guess I gave up dodging the kiss, it's really hard to dodge a kiss when you are the same height! Haha..but seriously. But I only let it last about 5-10 seconds, because it's not what I wanted at that time. I wasn't ready to commit to him like that, and yeah, it was fun, and I kind of would have loved to keep kissing him, but it would have been just to kiss. I wasn't feeling that way toward him yet, I wasn't ready to be exclusive.
We hugged some more, chatted, hugged some more, about my family Halloween party the next day and what I was going to wear (my awesome Mario costume I got at Thriftown), and then parted and left. Andy texted me that night after he got home and said, "Hey I'm sorry. That wasn't fair and I know you weren't ready for that. I had a way good time with you and I should have just let you go with a hug."
I told him it was fine, with a smiley face, and thanked him for understanding.
12/6/13
So I wrote all that about a month ago, and here's the quick update: after not seeing him for almost a month, I started wanting to, so I asked him, via fb message, if he was still interested in ever going out again. He said yes so we went out that weekend, which was 2 weeks ago. He came up here, we grabbed dinnner at Zupas (my third time eating there that week), went to the Wilford Stake play "Fiddler on the Roof," and then stopped at Dan's on our way home so I could buy hot chocolate, which we made here at home, and watched Studio C videos online for about 2 hours. Ha! It was really fun though, he kept his cool all night, didn't try anything crazy, wasn't all over me like he has been in the past, just put his arm around me every now and then through the play, rubbed my back once when I was leaning forward (LOVED), and then at home he kept his arm around me while we watched Studio C videos, but kind of just casually, nothing crazy, with squeezing or anything, like it's been like before. And we just laughed and laughed and laughed, watching the videos, oh my, they are so funny. So it was really fun, really easy to be with him that night. And the hug goodbye was good, and he didn't try to kiss me or anything, which I was really grateful for. And he asked me when he could see me again, to which I said, "whenever," but he was going to Canada the next weekend for Thanksgiving. We chatted some over the next few days, my birthday was two days before Thanksgiving, which he didn't know until the day of, and I invited him up for dinner and/or dessert, but it was ironically his sister's birthday as well. So he didn't come, which I was more bummed about than I thought I would be. It was kind of surprising.
But then our communication was very minimal over the next (or the past) week and a half. He never asked about my birthday or how it went, asked a little about my Thanksgiving, but then wasn't initiating much conversation when I was asking him about his trip to Canada and such. So I stopped. So for almost a week we haven't talked, and I figured he had lost interest. But he actually just texted me today, so we'll see what happens.
Eventually, I called it a night, I still had to go help Paul, and Andy left with me, he still had to drive home to Provo. So we went out, and long story short, we were hugging goodbye at his car, and after a couple long hugs, he kissed me! THIS WAS NOT THE PLAN. I guess I gave up dodging the kiss, it's really hard to dodge a kiss when you are the same height! Haha..but seriously. But I only let it last about 5-10 seconds, because it's not what I wanted at that time. I wasn't ready to commit to him like that, and yeah, it was fun, and I kind of would have loved to keep kissing him, but it would have been just to kiss. I wasn't feeling that way toward him yet, I wasn't ready to be exclusive.
We hugged some more, chatted, hugged some more, about my family Halloween party the next day and what I was going to wear (my awesome Mario costume I got at Thriftown), and then parted and left. Andy texted me that night after he got home and said, "Hey I'm sorry. That wasn't fair and I know you weren't ready for that. I had a way good time with you and I should have just let you go with a hug."
I told him it was fine, with a smiley face, and thanked him for understanding.
12/6/13
So I wrote all that about a month ago, and here's the quick update: after not seeing him for almost a month, I started wanting to, so I asked him, via fb message, if he was still interested in ever going out again. He said yes so we went out that weekend, which was 2 weeks ago. He came up here, we grabbed dinnner at Zupas (my third time eating there that week), went to the Wilford Stake play "Fiddler on the Roof," and then stopped at Dan's on our way home so I could buy hot chocolate, which we made here at home, and watched Studio C videos online for about 2 hours. Ha! It was really fun though, he kept his cool all night, didn't try anything crazy, wasn't all over me like he has been in the past, just put his arm around me every now and then through the play, rubbed my back once when I was leaning forward (LOVED), and then at home he kept his arm around me while we watched Studio C videos, but kind of just casually, nothing crazy, with squeezing or anything, like it's been like before. And we just laughed and laughed and laughed, watching the videos, oh my, they are so funny. So it was really fun, really easy to be with him that night. And the hug goodbye was good, and he didn't try to kiss me or anything, which I was really grateful for. And he asked me when he could see me again, to which I said, "whenever," but he was going to Canada the next weekend for Thanksgiving. We chatted some over the next few days, my birthday was two days before Thanksgiving, which he didn't know until the day of, and I invited him up for dinner and/or dessert, but it was ironically his sister's birthday as well. So he didn't come, which I was more bummed about than I thought I would be. It was kind of surprising.
But then our communication was very minimal over the next (or the past) week and a half. He never asked about my birthday or how it went, asked a little about my Thanksgiving, but then wasn't initiating much conversation when I was asking him about his trip to Canada and such. So I stopped. So for almost a week we haven't talked, and I figured he had lost interest. But he actually just texted me today, so we'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment