(From Jamie, 12/10/13:)
I read this this morning before I went to work.
I loved it. The main reason I loved it is because all of the things you say, I can relate to perfectly and exactly. Because it's how I feel too. You just have a good way of expressing it. So thanks. It means a lot. All the nice things you say about me. It means so much.
You said that you feel like your heart just can't love anymore than it does right now. I read that and I thought, 'yes!' That's it. That's exactly it. Except...then it does. And I'll think, 'I just can't love that girl anymore.' But then I do. It's like things just keep getting better.I loved it. The main reason I loved it is because all of the things you say, I can relate to perfectly and exactly. Because it's how I feel too. You just have a good way of expressing it. So thanks. It means a lot. All the nice things you say about me. It means so much.
And you have taught me a lot too. You know how I feel. I hope you do anyway. Because most of the time I feel like I can't ever show or even find the words to express it. So just know :)
I love you.
Then from me, 12/12/13:
I read this last night during my break at work and I just wanted to say YES. Yes! I totally agree and feel the same way about how you said that you're a little afraid that any other relationship with a guy might be a disappointment or a little bit of a let down, because I have been feeling that way and been a little worried about that lately too! haha. I think we have the same brain.
And I have spoiled you?? YOU have spoiled ME! Oh my, have you. And I agree, we are a fantastic team.
Anyway, I just had to tell you that. And now I have to go to bed.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment