-Jacqueline Hoof texting me (and Michelle Fortune, who also knows about this new fun saga) a screen shot of she and "Gym Boy" texting and of him saying they should hang out sometime. I'm so excited for her!!! He is this guy she used to always see at the gym, and never had the guts to talk to him, and then didn't see him for a long time, and then randomly came across his profile pic on facebook, so she was telling Michelle and I about this after Sac. mtg. a few weeks ago, and I told her she should message him. Why not? Nothing to lose. So after some encouragement, and bravery on her own part, she did, right there with us sitting there. And finally he messaged her back like a week or two after that, and they've been having good conversation since then, and now they are going to do something tomorrow! And I'm so excited for her because she is one awesome girl, and has been going through a LOT of hard things for the last while, with seemingly no break from it all, and she just really needed something like this, and I just really wanted something good to happen with this guy. And it is! So happy for her!
-Garrett Glissmeyer messaged me on fb saying, "Hey! How are you doing? I just wanted to say hi and that you are cute :) "
So then I was like, "Hey hey! Haha, thanks, you are so nice! What brought this on..?
I'm doing great! I actually just got a full-time job up here at the U Hospital, which I start next week, so probably won't be coming down there to work...(sorry.. But how are you? What's the latest? How's the business going now?
And he said back (among other stuff), "Hah! What brought that on? Just saw a picture of you and was like wow... shes really cute
Congrats on the job at the U! That is awesome! Are you working graves as a newbie? "
Talk about totally making my day!! I'm still surprised and so flattered. Garrett is a very good looking man himself.
I said back to him after that, "Well, Mr. Glissmeyer, you sir have made my day.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm pretty excited! I'll be working a schedule of rotating days and nights, so not all nights, at least, which is nice.
And I'm still wondering about your door business..how's it going?"
-Saw Sherilyn from the Red Balloon days at the temple, chatted with her. She is much friendlier than I ever remember her being when I worked there. I like her.
-Good flu shot clinic at the pediatric doctor's office. Lots of kids/families, it went by fast. Funny kid (9 yr old I think) who was soooo nervous and so funny. His trick was to "blow on a band aid." That's what psyched him out to not feel the pain. When I did it though, he said it didn't even hurt. THAT makes my day, when someone is so nervous to get a shot, adult or child alike, and then they don't even feel it. I love that. Totally gives me a high. :)
Been thinking about Andy a bunch still, maybe more the past couple days. I'm excited to see him on Friday, he's coming to Frightmares with us, we're just getting a big group together and going because we (Jamie and I) have coupons. I really would love things to work out with him, he's so great and he would always treat me very well and take really good care of me. And I've actually gotten past the height thing. Now it's just whether or not there are personality differences that break it for me. And there may be (his slight dorkiness..), or there may not be. Only time will tell. And spending time with him when I'm not dead tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment