Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Highlights of today--getting bitten and a date!

The highlights of my day were two things:
1. Trying to give a shot to the child who wanted nothing to do with the needle in my hand, so much so that he turned survival-mode on me, as well as his father and the other nurse trying to hold him still, and getting scratched, including some blood drawn, as well as bit. Sounds traumatic, but I was pretty amused. Shocked when I felt teeth against my skin on my arm, but I find it pretty entertaining the reactions we see in people, especially kids, in anticipation of getting their flu shot.
I'm okay, by the way.
2. Talking to Andy, Tinder Andy, on the phone. He called tonight to actually ask me out for Friday, which I couldn't do because I'm ironically already going out with someone else (another Tinder date). I'm way more excited to meet and go out with Andy than Brian, Andy and I get along really well via chat, and it was really fun to talk to him on the phone last night. Surprisingly fun. He seems like a good conversationalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment