This is an excerpt from a conversation Sally and I were having on gchat just now. She had heard from Mom that I had booted Isaac off the list, and I then told her that he redeemed himself some at church yesterday (after I was so annoyed with him by Sat. afternoon after Andy's wedding) so he was back on the list. Then she told me this:
"I said to Mom, something to the effect of you needing to find someone worthy of you, b/c i think you are amazing, and she said Yes, I agree--Melissa needs someone special & I think she's gonna have to be patient [waiting for that person to come along] That was really touching, I nearly teared up. That made me feel so good to hear that Mom said that, makes me feel like I'll be able to wait for whenever it's time for him to come along. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but if not, it will be worth the wait, I'm convinced of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment