Oh man, it's been a couple weeks since I've written, and I shouldn't wait that long..so much to update on. Nothing like I'm dating anyone new or engaged or anything, but just life.
Since last I wrote (I think), I've gone through the angry stage of grief, you could say, and was pretty irritated and mad at Wes, for what he did and what happened, and how he "ended" things. Maybe I was already in the angry phase last I wrote..I can't remember. But anyway, I've gotten over that phase, thank goodness, and since then, as far as he goes, I mostly just have sad moments every now and then. But thankfully time is a great healer, and those sad moments are getting fewer and farther between. One of the sad moments though, was I saw him at our stake musical fireside a couple Sundays ago, and he was basically in my line of vision the whole time. Well, to the side, but in front of where I was sitting. I gave the opening prayer and basically had to walk right by him to and from the pulpit, but I avoided glancing his way on my way back to my seat. Afterwards, we kind of avoided each other. We made eye contact once afterwards, from across the chapel, but no other contact. I felt okay about things, more so than I did after I saw him that first time at stake FHE, but after I got home I just felt sad. Sad that it was awkward and that we had to avoid each other.
But since then, I have felt less sad, just in quiet moments. Sad at what could have been, and that slight hurt of feeling rejected I think will always be there. At least until I find someone else to fill that hole.
But speaking of finding someone else, no, I haven't. But I've decided that it's good that I'm not dating anyone right now, it's so stressful and dramatic, I'm more stable now, and I get more studying done! :) But seriously. I'm better able to focus on school and homework and reading our huge peds textbook, which I actually really like! :)
Which brings me to the topic of school. I love nursing school! Not everything about it, but I love especially clinicals and the actual nursing classes, like maternity and peds and patho, etc. I'm so excited for my capstone and to work as a nurse in a few months! A little terrified, and can't wait for the day when I actually feel like I know what I'm doing, but I'm excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment