Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Presidential election frustrations

Ugh, I should be starting my homework right now, but I'm so irritated at all the Liberals in this election right now. It's a huge election this year, Oboma vs Romney, and heaven help us if Oboma wins a 2nd term. But last night was the 2nd presidential debate, and the liberals all say that Oboma totally won, including all the nurses talking about it in shift report this morning, and saying negative things about Romney. And I was just reading an article about the debate, and then comments, mostly from Liberals who don't like Romney, and it's so frustrating! It's so frustrating that people are so blind to what a terrible leader Oboma is! He may be a good person (although a liar, that's for sure), but he is NOT a good leader, and is not who we need to fix our major financial and economic problems in this country right now. Aaah, I just can't stand to hear these things said about Romney, and that people are so blind to his good qualities and experience that we need in a president right now!

Needed to get that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment