Tony. So much funniness comes with just the thought of him..haha
silly bands
"Want to play 'silly bands'?"
"That is SO FRESH"
"That is so crisp"
Heather's imitation of Tony
My girls' imitation of Heather's imitation of Tony ("So fresh")
the participant and her tail...still not sure
Michelle catching me with the whole loaf of banana bread up to my mouth, and feeling like a little kid caught with their hand in the candy jar.
Our banana bread parties after the kidlans were in bed
Staying up late with Michelle as she told me about her boy (that she has been dating for over a year and STILL hasn't kissed! I was amazed. I also told her she should kiss him...:)
Me and Jane Ann and our immediate intimate friendship :)
Doug actually introducing me and my girls as "The Chiccas" in morningside when we were going to sing, after I said that as a joke and said "Jk, don't say that." It was hilarious.
Singing "Walking in Sunlight" with Michelle and Christina in morningside
Singing "Because I Have Been Given Much" with my girls on the last day in morningside
No comments:
Post a Comment