So I ran into Joe Boyer today on campus, and I can't really stop thinking about him. I have told no one about this, but it was so good to see him and talk to him. I had just come out of the JFSB, heading toward the SWKT to take a nap on the grass, and he was coming the opposite direction. We haven't run into each other in a few months I think, and it was so great. We hugged as soon as we got to each other, and it was the first time we've ever hugged. And I don't know if I am just in masculine-touch withdrawals or what, but it was such a good hug. It was significantly good, really. It felt kind of like it felt when I first started hugging Steve for real. Just so comfortable and so right. I can't really fully put into words the feeling, but yeah, there was something about hugging him that felt really right. Then we ended up chatting for a little while, maybe like 10 or 15 min, about school and the future, graduation, the campus ducks (which we both think are hilarious, previously, it was great), how guys with wife-beaters look really weird on BYU campus, who I was recently dating, who he has been dating (a girl who is now on a mission in Paris, and a girl named Paris, who is on study abroad in Paris, and both know each other now..that was funny.), etc. Whenever I talk to him I always laugh so much, and he is so easy to talk to and joke around with, it's so fun. He is so comfortable to talk to and be around. He thinks I'm funny, and he's funny too. I think we make a great combo. And as always, he made a remark about us hanging out, but no actual invitation or definite plans. This time, he was like, "we need to party it up this summer." I would love to hang out with him, but it makes me wonder if he would really like to, or if he's just saying that, cuz he always says something like that, but he's never done anything about it. Is he just seeing if I will make a move? I dunno. But it's okay, because I would love to even just hang out with him, he's so much fun. And he's older (26), which is very nice. So I want to invite him to do something, next time we do something fun with a group...when that will be..? No idea. I don't have time for things like that right now. Probably after this Spring semester ends, which thankfully is in about 2 weeks--holy cow, that's so soon! Yes! But I just really like talking to and joking with him, it's so fun. And I feel like he is someone I could really talk to for hours. Anyway, I feel like I needed to write about this.
And to add to the subject of Joe Boyer, I haven't found anything I don't like about him. He even dresses the way I'm attracted to, including how he wears athletic shoes a lot (I love that). And he's a good size/build for me, a good height. Anyway, I'm going to get back to my homework now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment