Thursday, June 3, 2010

Elder Anderson is "home"!!

Elder Anderson called me tonight!!! I'm on such a high!!! And I need to be doing TONS of homework...oh well. :) He is not technically home yet because he is touring the mission with his parents for a few days, but I got to talk to him tonight and it totally made my day. I had just sat down on the cement "curb" in the middle of campus and started reading for Humanities when my phone rang, and I didn't recognize the number so I almost didn't get it. But after just a couple seconds of saying hello, and he said hello, I first thought it was Elder Treu, cuz he got home this week too. But then I realized it was Elder Anderson, and I couldn't believe it. We had a really great conversation, he is in the surreal stage, poor guy. I don't envy him at all for being on his way home. That was the hardest time of my life. But we talked for like 25 min, and conversation came so easily. I'm on a huge high from talking to him again, it did not feel like it's been more than 8 months since we last talked. I just love him, it was so so great to talk to him. I know I already said that, but man, it was. I so wish he was taller..

No comments:

Post a Comment